Friday 2 September 2011

Happy Birthday to me?


Its been nearly a year since I posted something on here. It's been a busy year. Even my so-called holiday has been busy too.
Usually, in every journey you expect that there'll be down-hill moments and up-hill moments, yeah I've had my fair share of those. The one day that I think I should have a smooth ride, the exact opposite happens.
Your birthday is the one day you should be happy about something, the least being that you are alive.
Right now... No expression. Heart is heavy, mind cold. What a day!

I'm not even being ungrateful, I really do thank God for life. Whilst awaiting a collision with Joy,

Happy birthday to me :s





© The poets voice~~~ August 2010, All rights reserved.

4 lyrically composed words:

TheRustGeek said...

Welcome 'Home'... and Happy birthday..

Folashade said...

when dere is life dere is hope ...happy birthday ..remember God cares

Unknown said...

Happy birthday (coming really really late, but still...)

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB

David C Brown said...

Grace be with you!