Sunday 2 March 2008

Mothers Day...


today, 2nd of March is the wonderful mothers day. a lot of people often don't apprecaite their mums or don't know how to.others tend to underestimate the love and ability of a mother.

mothers are gifted..they multi-task and thats just the most amazing thing.

Ever wondered how your mum can do the ironing, while talking on the phone and at the same time helping your little brother do his homework and then thinking of what to make for lunch? if you said 'no' then thats perfectly understandable..i also wonder sometimes.

mothers love us far more than anyone can, they are always there to take us back when we really mess up. if you haven't called your mum in like a year or something, please pick up the phone right now and do that.yeah you heard me, i'm talking to you reading this page right now.

show your mothers that you care and apprecaite them for all those years they have been there for you.!!

lots of luv, The poets voice~~~

................................................................................................

My Mother
My mother,
Who brought me up at birth
And laid me to rest

My mother,
Who kept me safe
And saw me through my rainy days

My mother,
Who saw through me
And knew the pain I was going through

My mother
Whom I will always love
And cherish till everlasting days above.
© The poets voice~~~ March 2008, All rights reserved.

2 lyrically composed words:

lafftrsmuse said...

My dear Friend, I have had a Mother, and been one.
No Mother forgets what days they have traveled through.
--The lack of privacy. The glee for so little effort. And the tears that give each day pause.
--Your Love for your own Mother is touching. Patty.

deji said...

hey jemmy, i am really impressed, you are very creative... i dont think there's any girl that can think of something like this.. now i know where to go to when i need encouragement, when want my spirit to be lifted, when i want to be consoled.. well done jemmy, well done