Friday 22 February 2008

Little Rose


We all have someone special or we'll alll like to have someone special.

I think it is a good thing to have a special and unique bond with that 'special' person in your life.

enjoy reading.xx
.....................................................

Little rose, little rose
Do you know how much I cherish thee?
For you are my most admirable possession
No one can take you away from me

I guard you in my heart
And hear what you say
I try to understand this common bond
We have each day

You are my little rose
One that I love so dearly
And the love I have for you
Is just plain reality
© The poets voice~~~ February 2008, All rights reserved.

1 lyrically composed words:

lafftrsmuse said...

This rose seems to symbolize a certain entity that can be saved from the arrows that come from Life's everyday hurts.